adopt a dog
Breed: Staffy terrier cross breed.
- She is fully vaccinated, microchipped, registered, spayed, and toilet trained.
- Phoenix absolutely loves being with people. She is very affectionate and wants to be with you 24/7. Loves to be cuddled, petted, belly rubs and kisses. Loves any time spent with you.
- She will need 6 foot fencing with nothing she could possibly climb to get out. And plenty of exercise.
- Not suitable with cats or other prey like animals. She is good with other social dogs but can be very energetic so needs to be supervised. She has lived with horses and is not fussed about them.
- Phoenix would love a house with children. She has been raised with children as young as 2-3 months old.
- Phoenix is a very quiet dog but if something is amiss she will let you know, so would make a good watchdog.
- She is used to roaming free inside and out of the house but knows to stay out of the kitchen. She is used to sleeping inside on her own bed.
- She knows her basic commands, she is very good at sit, down, shake, stop and leave it!
- She travels well in the car.
- She loves walks and will walk nicely with her head harness. She’s easy to train as she loves food!
- Phoenix has so much love to give, so please come and meet her.
If you believe you can offer Phoenix a home and you can provide a fully fenced section, daytime company, and plenty of walks please ring and make an appointment to view on (09) 415 9275 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in Auckland !
We will adopt out of Auckland if council can confirm your property is secure, if you’re keen to travel to meet the dog and if you accept the extra expenses of travel.
A donation to the Dog Protection Society will be payable on approval of Phoenix ‘s new home.