Dog Boarding Kennels and
Doggy Day Care
Are you going away and need somewhere to send your dog? We’d love to have him or her at our fantastic boarding kennels at the Dog Protection Society. We’ll keep your dog safe and will do everything we can to make sure he/she is happy and having fun while staying here.
We have a range of kennel options based on your preference and your dog/s temperament:
- Home away from home, free to roam indoors and out in our social dog’s section. We have separate small and larger dog sections.
- Large single or family dog kennels should your preference be to keep your dog’s separate from the other dogs; and
- Traditional kennels for dogs that don’t get along with others and need to be kept separated.
Our kennels are all well-kept, warm, and comfortable, and every person on our team adores dogs.
For that little extra spoil, we can also pamper your dog with a visit to our new Dog Grooming Salon. We have experienced groomers that can offer basic grooming to breed-specific styling. Our Grooming Salon is also open to the public.
You can book your dogs in online, or contact us today to get a quote for your dog’s stay in our boarding kennels.
Remember, all proceeds from our boarding kennels go to support our charitable work rescuing and rehoming dogs.
More information on our requirements and how your dog will be looked after are below.
IMPORTANT STUFF TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR DOG COMES TO STAY WITH US
To stay at our boarding kennels, your dog must be:
- Registered and wearing tags
- Vaccinated (we’ll need to see your dog’s vaccination book)
- Up to date with flea and worming treatments at least a week before the stay
In addition, your dog cannot be:
Ensuring Your Dog Has the Best Possible Stay
There are several things we will want to find out to ensure your dog is as happy as possible during their time staying with us at the Dog Protection Society. This includes:
- Bad habits so we know how to keep them in check
- Activities your dog enjoys
- Items and toys they like to play with or have close
- Any other information you can give us about your dog
Our dog boarding kennel rates are based on the length of time your dog will stay with us. We
also factor in the size of your dog when giving you a quote.
Discounts are available for Dog Protection Society members.
Your Dog’s Stay – Eating
You don’t have to worry if your dog has special dietary requirements as we will attend to it for you. All you need to do is discuss the requirements with a member of our team in advance of the stay then leave us food and instructions and we’ll do the rest.
We’ll administer any medication your dog needs during the stay.
What Happens If Your Dog Becomes Unwell?
We will do everything we can to look after your dog and get it the treatment it needs if it becomes unwell. As a starting point, we will attempt to contact you or your nominated emergency contact. Where necessary, we’ll also arrange veterinary care.
Book you Kennelling, Grooming and Doggy-Day-Care requirements online, or call us to assist you.
Prices are inclusive of GST