Ways to volunteer
Volunteer with Dogs at the
Dog Protection Society
At the Dog Protection Society, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers allow us to allocate more of our resources to the work of rescuing, caring for, and rehoming dogs.
The requirements for volunteering with dogs are simple. Firstly, you need to have free time, plus you must love dogs and want to help with our valuable work.
The volunteering tasks we regularly need help with include:
- Playing with the dogs
- Helping exercise the dogs
- General administration
- And lots of other things that crop up from time to time
You will benefit from volunteering by meeting new people and fantastic dogs. Get in touch today to volunteer with our dogs.
Other Support You Can Give
If you can’t offer your time to help the Dog Protection Society, there are lots of other things you can do to support our work. This includes donating money or donating items for the dogs. The dog items we regularly need
- Leads, particularly thick and strong leads
- Duvet covers and inners, blankets, sheets, and other bedding
- Dog toys including Orange Kongs, Red Kongs, and rope toys
- Paper towels
- Dental bones
- Treats include pigs’ ears, Dentastix, and any type of dog roll